Skip to main content

What I learned from Christine Caine

Women's conference

Christine Caine

Session 1
Friday, July 15th
We all have a Spiritual core

Matthew 22:32,38

Heart
- Complete heart, soul and our mind
- Somebody gets us fired up, and we start running with a weak spiritual core. We got to strengthen out core first.
- So many are so busy to do the Christian things, instead of being a Christian
- Christianity is an internal heart program
- If I keep my heart healthy it's amazing how the blood pumps freely, same with our spiritual life it becomes healthy by discipline of my devotion to God and reading the Word daily...
- For some Christianity is an obligation, you got to keep the want to! You do what you want out of passion
- No one has to make you tithe, witness, go to church, or read your Word
- God says my heart can't flow through you with the sins in your life...jealousy, insecurity,lust, unfaithfulness....
- There are 6 major reasons why people are having an affair - lust, selfishness, pride....
- We can have a spiritual affair with God, by leaving our first love
- So many start out young and as times goes on, you are wondering, where is everyone that said they want to start to safe the world?
- You can't manufacture that kind of passion

Soul
- Cellulite illustration...altar call
- Some issues are soul issues
- spirit of hypocrisy (children illustration)
- Our soul is damaged, your soul needs a process of restoration
- It didn't matter how sincere I was...my damage needed a restoration...it doesn't happen over night. I had to learn to allow God to come in and heal my wounds
- I locked God out...and it wasn't until I gave it all to him that I was healed
- The gift that is in you will destroy you if what is within cannot sustain you

Mind
- Be committed to renew your mind
- she knew what her daddy said about her (illustration of her daughter)
- Satan will use that tape recorder and keep repeating the lies, we got to understand that we have the power to press the stop button
- You got on the wrong train of thought, don't get on that same old train with those negative thoughts
- I will get on the right train that will produce love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control
- I'm a living proof that God transforms lives!
- Are you living for Jesus?
- This all starts with having an authentic relationship with Jesus

Session 2
Saturday, July 16th
Christine Caine

- No matter what we have been relishing in the past, we made a decision and draw the blood of the line...
- God doesn't believe in expiration dates
Hebrews 11:11 by faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive a child at 90 yes old...
- I'm not standing in the waiting room...

LUKE 18:27

2 Cor 1:20

- If God said it, he will do it
- When you got saved you lived expected, but as life goes on, some of us loose the child likeness
- God can still make a way, when it seems impossible in human eyes
- story of airplane delays in Chicago
- The question is not, if we were going to do it, but how we were going to do it
- We need that kind of faith in the church...all things are possible with God
- The Word is not just for us and to be blessed, it is to go out and share and bless others
- You got to have faith in God, that what he says will happen
- We as the church need to care about what God cares about
- Who needs the devil when you got Christians (Critical Christians)
- People always want you to calm down
- I want to be like David when he danced and Micah said is this how the King acts?
- You do everything with the condition of your soul
- I refuse to get cynical with the promises of God
- We mistake God's appointed time for our time
- Everything that A21 has achieved has been humanly impossible. There is no way I can take credit for it.

Genesis 18:10-14

- The church is between 2 laughs, the silent laugh of unbelief and doubt
- It was never about what we could or couldn't do, it's about what God can do
- We ask why hasn't that happen God? Because the womb of her faith wasn't strong enough to conceive that seed.

2 Peter 3:8-9

- Our job is to trust Him, even when it doesn't look like it's not going to happen
- If what you see is all you see, you will never see what God has prepared for you

Isaiah 55:8-9

Genesis 16:1-4


- Anytime you go out of the timing of God and do it on your own, you will give birth to an Ishmael
- There is an appointment time, God will not change that. We don't like to wait.
- God will not be rushed before His appointment time, because you twist His arm.

- In some countries if you say you are a Christian, you better be a Christian (they face persecution and death), because they don't get paid to be one

- It doesn't matter what disappointment you have experienced, it doesn't change the faith of God.
- God wants to give you strength to conceive the seed
- In America we turned God into a sugar daddy, if we don't get what we want we have a tantrum

Come to the promise resurrection zone - Altar

Session 3
- Jesus never called us to a safe life, it is for freedom he set us free, not for safety
- Being an evangelist in the 21st century, is very risky, life is terminal an life is risky. You can't avoid death or the risk of life.
- If we are going to do what God has called us to do, it will be risky
- The whole faith is taking risk
- You cant waist your time and ask what about my 401k, honey it's going to burn anyway!
- You can be a Christian and have a brain
- Live a life that is full of faith
- At the end of the day it is all about Jesus!
- Make an idol of Jesus
James 4:13-14
- What happens in your vapor, determines yours and others eternity
- Vapor illustration
- Start to rethink what you are here for, we have lost our eternal perspective and look into the temporary
- What was the church doing at 2011? While they were doing church, there were a whole lot of people being enslaved into trafficking

Luke 10:30-37 the good Samaritan
- Compassion is never compassion until you cross the street and help the person
- Compassion is not sympathy
- In the body of Christ we need to get a but :) reduction
- God didn't call me to be a successful preacher or bible teacher, God called me to be a Christian
- We pray for signs, wonders and miracles...
- We need to see miracles in great justice etc
- We need to get our lives in order
- The super natural begins to happen, when you are in a position to open up to it
- We need to get out of our age lives

21 21 donate $21 for a month got to http://www.thea21campaign.org/

Ephesians 5:14
Romans 13:11-13 msg


I can't do everything, but I have to do something

Micah 6:8

- You are not walking humbly with God if you re not loving people and loving justice
- When a trafficker is put to jail, that is justice
- Getting the girls out of trafficking, that is justice
- We are being absence from the world that God needs us in to be the change, to be the light
- We begin to change the world, by not being like it
- Do justice, love mercy...

Isaiah 1:12-17 msg!!!!!

We have to make some decision, Jesus is confronting us all

Luke 9:59-62

- I'm not anybody better, I just decided to take a risk of faith
- There is only one plays light works, it's when it's in darkness

I hope these notes blessed you. Please feel free to share it with anybody. When we are blessed, we can't be selfish and keep it to ourselves. God wants us to share is love, truth and compassion.

Love you all!
Nicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the Lord has done

Jesus you have brought me this far... Let's back track 4 1/2 years ago. I moved to NYC in May 2006 to pursue modeling. I had an agency in Miami, Chicago and NYC. I moved to Harlem were I had 2 roommates. Little did I know the 140 block seemed to be a hot one, where drug transactions would be a daily thing. About a month later I had a photo shoot with Essence Magazine. One of the models was a Christian and invited me to the Brooklyn Tabernacle. I was already in search for a church, what a perfect timing. In June 2006 I was at a crossroad and said no to the world and gave my life to Jesus, hallelujah! At the present time I was modeling and worked as a waitress at a Coffee and juice spot called Society. In January 2007 I became an assistant manager at Society the coffee shop. On September 2007 me and my friend Kathleen were invited to the Transitions young adult Retreat. I was already going to BT for a bout a year, but weren't really connected at the church. After the

Language of love

Missions trip Pila Laguna Philippines July 2nd-13th 2010 Let me tell you about my little boy Chip-Chris-Christopher (we kept mixing up his name) but he responded to all 3 of them. Chris is 9 years old. I met him for the first time in November 2007, when he was 6 years old. He is so handsome. He has the cutest smile that will melt your heart away and a lazy eye that makes him unique. Chris has as far as I know 5 or more siblings. Him and his family live in the squatter areas. I believe he is still in first grade and it's hard for the family to fund for Chris to go to school. He does not speak english very well, so it was hard to communicate with each other. Chris delights in singing and dancing, I have watched him sing worship songs with all of his heart. I would hear his voice stick out and I was very encouraged to see him still around. I pray that God will open a door for him to be used at the church in Pila Laguna called PCAT (Pila Christ Agape Tabernacle). My husband and I wen

Holy Life

I honestly believe there is a lack of pursuit of holiness in this generation. The world is definitely far from holy, and it has crept it's way in the church. Unfortunately some are being conformed by the world, rather then allowing the Holy Spirit to transform them. Evaluate your conversations in fellowships. How often does the word holy or holiness come up? It can be easy to get caught up with what's in right now, how far can I go in relationships, what can I wear that still makes me hot as a Christian? Some like to listen to secular music, because they have good beats, even though they don't glorify God.  Some love watching romance flicks, while they blatantly magnify immortality. The list can be endless of distractions. God has called us to live holy lives, not impure lives (1 Thessalonians 4:7 NLT). I have such a desire to fully understand God's holiness and what His expectation is of me as a Christian. I don't want to find myself caught up in things, that br